Members must not:
- Accept any financial or other reward from any person in return for providing some favour.
- Request a financial or other reward from any person in return for providing some favour.
- Offer any financial or other reward from any person in return for providing some favour.
Gifts and Hospitality
This policy does not prohibit giving and receiving promotional gifts of low value, or normal and appropriate hospitality.
Receiving Business gifts:
- Receiving promotional gifts of low value is normal and appropriate, however, gifts with a value exceeding €50 may not be accepted without approval. Any gift offered and then refused because of its value, must be reported to the organisation.
Offering Business gifts:
- Business gifts are primarily aimed at thanking donors and suppliers for their custom and loyalty, only authorised gifts may be given.
The acceptance of corporate hospitality must be transparent; all invitations must be reported to the association before an employee accepts any invitation. The following areas are exempt while attending conferences, seminars, sponsored by third parties.
- Business and travel expenses incurred
- Normal business lunches and meals
Offering gifts and hospitality:
- This Organisation's hospitality is primarily aimed at thanking donors and suppliers for their custom and loyalty. All hospitality events must have approval.
Donations to organisations:
- No donations may be made to other charities, political parties or other organisations except as authorised by our Statutes.
- Failing to observe this organisation's policy may lead to disciplinary action.
- In the event of a breach of the policy by other organisations, or individuals, the organisation will take appropriate action.