An English extract from our governing French «Statuts»
Please note that this and all other translations are for the convenience of english-speaking members, but in all matters of law the French wording shall have precedence.
An Association regulated by the act of 1 July 1901 as amended, the decree of 16 August 1901 as amended and other applicable laws is created between the signatories to this document and those who subsequently join.
The name of the Association is «Vinmog».
The Association is a not-for-profit organisation whose objects are to promote the interests of its members and their families with regard to the enjoyment of the Morgan Motor Car, whether or not they own one.
To realise these objects, the Association will, more particularly:
- provide help, moral support and assistance to those with a need.
- provide financial assistance by means of a gift and/or an interest free loan to persons who will compete with Morgan motor cars.
- intervene to assist Morgan owners and friends of the marque which is not covered in (1) and (2) above.
- raise funds for the services supplied to its members (e.g travel and accommodation). A participation fee will be requested for members benefiting from this assistance.
- raise funds in other ways to enable the Association to meet these objects.
The Association will operate on a non-political and non-sectarian basis. It will comply with its statutes and rules of procedure as approved by its members during a General Assembly.